Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Tee Shirt Tuesday #23


This week we've got one from the Small Farmer's Journal. I no longer subscribe but that's not a reflection on the quality of the magazine. It's more a reflection of me wanting to slow down the inflow of periodicals into the shack. It's a good source of information on horse farming and for those earning a living on small holdings. Lots of info from the way things used to be. I was a subscriber for quite a few years and still have all the back issues, which I'd be willing to part with to anyone interested. I just can't bear to toss or recycle them.


I hung up the mallet brackets yesterday I made not too long ago. Also did a 2 mile walk, did some shopping, got a haircut, and made a layout for some table legs for the boss at the side gig. And since April is National Welding month, I finish welded the coupling on the steering shaft. Actually, I welded it just because it was time. Every month is welding month around here.


This one's for the Missus. I did some little job for her and after me blowing my own horn about being so handy, she cracked wise and cut me back down to size.

 

No comments: