Thursday, April 21, 2022

Getting A Handle On Things

 


I finally found a hammer handle that will fit my little ball pein hammer. I'll get that mounted up one of these days soon. The flat stock with the layout dye on it is to make some clips to hold the dashboard in place. Now I've got some tapped holes in the frame behind the dash but in order to access them, I have to remove the dash hood -easy enough to do now since it's only held on with a few Clecos. I haven't decided how I'm going to fasten it on permanently, so it's just liable to be inconvenient later. It'll be better if I can remove the dash by just taking out a few easily accessible screws.

I got three miles of walking in this morning - gives me six on the week. That puts me on track for my 25 on the month of April but I've still got some catching up to do for March. I finished another book this morning as well - #15 on the year. One more than my total output last year and right at one per week for this year. My buddy Kevin and I were both hitting one per week a few years ago. He's got plenty of reasons not to maintain that output but I really don't have. It's not like I'm all that busy since the cooties hit. I need to do a better job of prioritizing my time among my many interests. Nothing new there, though.

No comments: